MOBILE MARKETING TERMS GLOSSARY

Creative Retargeting

What is Creative Retargeting?

Creative retargeting is an online marketing form, often used as a way to keep the brand in front of the bounced traffic after the visitors leave the website. Usually, the advertisers get only a 2% success from the first-time visits. What this basically means is that only a tiny percent of first-time web traffic results in conversions. That is why a number of advertisers decide to use creative retargeting to the remaining 98 percent of the visitors. This is done by promoting the same site more frequently to the users that had visited it in the past. This is done via advertising networks and serves to remind the user about that site.